Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Power of a Quote!

I came across this site (ictmagic.wikispaces.com) on Twitter thanks to a tweet and had a few moments today to record some of my favourite quotes at the moment.

There are some great links to poster creating websites (like this one - recitethis.com) and some sites to download ready made poster quotes like the one below.



I've always loved quotes and seem to be developing an ability to pull one out at any given moment - much to some people's amusement and possible annoyance. They have the ability to pack a huge amount of profound thinking into a catchy phrase and for me, quotes can be a hook into a powerful truth.

Here are 2 posters I made today from the recitethis.com site that are resonating for me at the moment. What quotes are you thinking of at the moment?



0 comments: