Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stop with the changes already!

I like changing things. We just changed house the rooms in our house are used - we now have a study, but it's the third major change we've made since moving in 9 months ago. And...I've just changed the template on my blog, again!

You might say I'm a restless soul but I think it's just because I like being creative. Not in the sense that I'll make a living in the arts (a pretty narrow view but quite common) but that I LIKE MAKING THINGS. I LOVE the satisfaction of having a vision for something and seeing it come together and I see it come out in so many different ways.

I've realised that this blog is something I can make and remake, over and over again...and a few people read it. Crazy.

I've just stumbled on the Simpson's Avatar maker which is on their movie site. Pretty fun!

Postscript - My wife thinks my avatar looks too young and needs more grey hairs...gutted.






1 comments:

Teaching w/ Technology said...

Great post Mark, it's Great following your posts! Twitter: @CorrieB