Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stumbled on.

I'm always finding new sites online to use in the class - mostly due to my PLN (Twitter!) and general surfing around.  This term I stumbled on an apple application called Numbers.  It's like an excell programme (for P.Cers) but has some great templates you can use.

This one was created by some of my students on a science template and was perfect for our science experiment inquiry.  The groups were finding out about gravity - we were working towards exploding the myth that heavier objects fall faster than light ones.  The data chart immediately creates a graph as you insert the data and the template is great for providing the scaffolding.
The education folder of the templates even has a grading template.  Could be my next stumbled on!

0 comments: